Terms and Policies
The Terms& policies stated here aim to govern the access and use of the Website i.e.www.brilliantwriter.co.uk and its services. It also entails the policies concerning the collection and use of the personal data of users and visitors. By visiting the website and using the services offered here, you agree to be bound by the terms and policies. The users acknowledge that he or she possesses the legal authority to enter these Terms and Policies and to be legally bound by it.
Registration& Order Placement
- The orders for the academic services are placed by filling an online order form, which is provided on the website. The orders cannot be placed by using other means than this.
- The order form aims to provide the details related to the requested academic service. It is the responsibility of students/service user to provide accurate and complete information so avoid any inconvenience.
- Other than filling out the order form, students/service user must register on the website by filling sign up form wherein you will be required to provide details such as name, email, and phone number.
Order Payment and Discount
- Order payment is made at the time of order placement. No order will be processed unless it is paid either full or partial.
- Payments are made online by using PayPal, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- The discount offered by the Company can be availed by filling out the order form. The Company holds the right to offer discount at own discretion. The discounts are offered to every service users equally. However, to avail the discount, it is a must to be a registered user.
- Our service charges are inclusive of all taxes. However, depending on your location and tax policy in your country, you may be charged certain tax.
- The Company holds the right to re-check the Order details after the payment so as to ensure that requirements of the order are in line with the order placed. In case of any inconsistency in the order placed and the requirements, we hold the right to amend the order and request you to pay extra where applicable and required.
- Every order is measured based on the required number of pages. One page is equal to 255 words. We will write the number of pages order through the order from. In case of any mismatch in the order placed and order delivered, you have the right to ask for an amendment.
- You can change the order details until the order is not processed i.e. within 24 to 48 hours for orders placed on 15 to 30 days deadline. In urgent/rush orders placed on 24 to 48 hours, you can change the requirements within 2 hours. No change in the order details will be accepted after the above-defined time is passed.
- If a service user has specific resources which he or she wants the writer to use for writing the paper, they can provide it by attaching to the order form or sending through email.
- You are strongly encouraged to communicate with the writer or the customer care representatives through live chat if you have any query or concern related to your order.
- You can also track your order progress through Dashboard where order status is regularly updated.
- We are committed to delivering every order on the deadline. However, in certain cases beyond the control of the Company, order delivery can be delayed such as lack of writer’s availability and inappropriate requirements of the order. Such a delay in the order delivery is not subject to refund. For more details, read our Refund Policy.
- Every order is updated on the dashboard from where the document can be downloaded. The order document is also delivered via e-mail. Therefore, you can strongly be recommended to provide correct email ID to avoid any inconvenience.
- Revision can be requested in the case where the writer fails to fulfil the order requirements.
- No order will be revised where the student or service user asks for changes other than order.
- For any change that aims at enhancing the quality of the paper such as proofreading and adding more references will be done without charging extra cost.
- For any additional change required in the order extra amount will be charged depending on the required changes.
- The Company reserves the right to decline or refuse multiple revision requests.
- You can cancel the order within 2 to 4 hours after making the payment.
- Once the order is processed and the writer starts working, you cannot cancel the order.
- In the case where you want to cancel the order within 2 to 4 hours after making the payment, 90% of the order amount will be refunded whereas 10% will be dedicated as service charges.
- If you fail or receive lower grades in the paper delivered by us, you can request for a partial or full refund. However, to process the request, you must provide valid and concrete evidence that includes but not limited to marked assessment along with the detailed feedback that shows the reason for failure. If the evidence shows that the student failed due to the negligence of the writer, we will refund you fully. If the evidence fails to prove that the writer is responsible for the failure or poor grades, no refund will be issued.
Product Disclaimer& Copyrights of Orders
- Once the order is delivered, the Company transfers the copyright to the student. When the customers receive their order, they also get the rights.
- The academic writing service offered at Brilliant Writer UK aims to assist students. Therefore, the papers provided here must be used for reference purpose only and should not be submitted as it is.
Collection of Personal Data
Use and Share of Personal Data
We are committed to protect your privacy and maintain confidentiality by not sharing your personal formation with anyone. The purpose of collecting your personal information is to provide you with information about our products, delivery of the order, get in touch with you regarding your order, and improved service delivery.
Amendment in Terms and Policy
Brilliant Writer UK reserves the right to amend the Terms and Policies with or without notifying its users. Therefore, you are advised to visit the website every now and then to stay updated on the Terms and Policies.