My AccountTalk to ExpertConsult with WriterOrder Now
  1. https://www.brilliantwriter.co.uk
  2. guarantees
Let's TalkContact Us

Guarantees and Pledges

  • Authenticity and Originality

We guarantee to deliver you only authentic and originally written custom papers every time you place an order. We have a team of in-house writers, who are committed to conduct research from scratch and write it all over again. We do not maintain a database of papers and do not re-use them to write your paper. Thus, you can be sure that every paper received from Brilliant Writer UK is unique, original and authentic.

  • 100% Money-Back Guarantee

We guarantee to refund 100% of your money if you are not satisfied with the quality of the service. In this case, you will have to provide sufficient details that prove the reason for the dissatisfaction. You can also request for refund if you want to cancel the order. However, once the order is processed and the writer starts working on it, no refund request can be made. If you want to cancel the order immediately after placing the order, you can receive 90% of the amount refunded and the remaining 10% will be deducted for the payment processing charges.

  • Confidentiality

We respect your privacy and value your confidentiality. Therefore, we do not save your personal information in our database. Once the order is delivered, the personal information of the students is deleted automatically from our records. Besides, we do not use your personal information other than for service delivery and improving service quality. We also do not share or sell your personal information with any third party for marketing purpose. However, we can use your email ID to keep you updated about our offers.

  • Infinite Revisions

Writers, at Brilliant Writer UK, are very efficient and there is hardly any chance of errors in the paper. However, for any reason, if you require any change in the paper, we guarantee to revise the paper for as many time as you want. Thus, you can be sure that we will never you high and dry when you need efficient support from our professional and expert team of writers.

  • Unlimited Discounts

We also vow to offer you unlimited discount and bonuses without discrimination. At Brilliant Writer UK, we understand how difficult it is for students to make their both ends meet. Therefore, we offer them different types of discounts including first-time discount, second-order discount, occasional or seasonal discount and last but not the least membership discount.   

  • 100% Non-Plagiarised

We pledge to deliver you 100% non-plagiarised papers that are free from any type of copied and plagiarised materials. To fulfil our promise, we take extra measures, which include hiring qualified writers, training them to write papers in their own words and citing them, and last but not the least, screening every paper through anti-plagiarism checker software. Hence, the final paper delivered to you is free from any single trace of plagiarism.

  • 24/7 Customer Support

We vow to provide you with 24/7 customer support service. Whether you are new to our website and have queries related to our service or you are a regular student and needs assistance regarding your existing order, our 24/7 customer support is available to provide you with an instant response to your queries and concerns. 

Pinterest